My name is Paul L. Beisel. I am married to Amy and have four children, ages 23-10. I live in Iowa Falls, IA and have served Immanuel Lutheran Church since 2009. In 2004 I was awarded the Master of Sacred Theology degree from Concordia Theological Seminary and since then have been able to do some online and classroom teaching at the collegiate level. I am currently a student in the PhD program at Concordia Seminary in St. Louis in the History of Exegesis program.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations