When I broke things off with Facebook a few weeks ago, it was necessary. Our lives had just become too intertwined. Since then, I have spent more time reading and studying and my mind hasn’t been nearly as distracted as it was before. Now that we have had some time apart, I’ve decided that we can at least be friends. Being friends with Facebook has its benefits, I have to admit. But it is not good to spend too much time together. There’s just too much drama! Relationships shouldn’t have to be that hard anyway, right? So, I’m no longer going to pretend that I don’t know Facebook. But there is no way I am getting sucked back into a relationship again!
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations