Re-reading my post “Who are the Weak” made my stomach churn. It was rather arrogant sounding and cast a poor light on people that I happen to love dearly. It was a little “too close to home,” and was more of a knee-jerk reaction to my own self-doubt than it was to anything else. If any were offended, please accept my apologies. Thanks to a dear friend, and member of this flock, for helping me read between the lines. Who are the weak? They is us. Indeed, they is me. You won’t be able to find the original post because I deleted. I’ll try to be more aware of my whole audience in the future.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations