I have become accustomed to praying before meeting with people about spiritual/moral issues: “I am your unworthy servant. Let your power be made known in my weakness.” As much as I try to plan out what to say beforehand, or what direction to go with them, it never seems to happen the way I plan it. As I fumble with my words, I think, if anything good comes out of this, I will certainly not be able to take any credit for it. But I suppose if God can speak His Word through an ass…(you finish the sentence).
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations