Just got done with my first day of class. I’m teaching Introduction to the Old Testament at John Wood Community College in Quincy, IL on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. I think it went okay. It’s not like teaching Bible Class to a hand full of church members. Once I relaxed a little bit I think it went better. Trying to keep people’s attention for an hour and fifteen minutes is TOUGH! I enjoyed it though, and look forward to the semester. I can’t expect to be a master teacher after one day. It’s going to be a work in progress.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations