On the way home from our family reunion in Montana, we were heading through Nebraska on I-80. It was about supper time and we were just heading by my old stomping grounds, Seward, NE. Suddenly my taste buds began to tingle as I remembered one of my favorite eating establishments: Valentino’s. It was a buffet style restaurant with a great salad bar and yummy pizza, and I used to work there while attending college. So, we decided to stop there for dinner. We drove up HW 15 into town, and lo and behold, it was closed. I went to the lobby of the nearby hotel to inquire, and was told that the owners had divorced and closed the restaurant. So, no more Val’s. That’s sad. I really loved that place. There is one in Lincoln, though, and Ogallala, and Omaha, so I may just have to go for one of those.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations