Here’s a good way to determine where you are at on the doctrine of the Ministry: What hymns do you choose for a text like Luke 5:1-11 (Calling of the First Disciples)? For me, the calling of the first disciples is all about the Institution of the Office of the Ministry. So hymns are all on the Preaching Office (well, two of them are, since there are only two in LSB, and one has to be from another section). How about you? Is Luke 5:1-11 just about a “call to faith”? Or is it something more?
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations