It just hasn’t been my day. My laptop battery is out of juice and my adapter won’t charge. The church’s copier/printer needs a new drum cartridge which won’t be here until Friday. And then, when I was coming over to the house to see some books that just came for me, I let the church door close without unlocking it and locked myself out, with no spare key to get me back in. On top of it all, it’s raining. Maybe I should just go back to bed.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations