Well, we made it. Theo slept all night, and Lizzy seemed to break free of the nausea sometime before midnight. Martin unfortunately had to be monitored very closely until about 3:30 a.m. I did get a couple of hours of uninterrupted sleep. This a.m. Amy is still recovering. Lizzy is still feeling nautious, but I wonder if it isn’t just that she is really hungry. She can’t tell the difference. What a night!
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations