…to be nurse. The bug finally caught up with Amy and Martin tonight. Ugh. Thankfully Theo is sleeping soundly and seems to be over the worst of it. I’ve got Martin and Lizzy asleep in the living room, my beloved crashed in our room, and Susan scheduled to return home from watching a basketball game any time. So far she’s the only one who has evaded the bug. We’ll see how long that lasts. She said that her stomach was not feeling very good during the game. Saw an ambulance go by earlier. Apparently a cheerleader got dropped. Tragedy all around. Please pray for us.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations