- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
Monthly Archives: December 2008
John was on the Island of Patmos when he received his revelation from the Lord Jesus Christ. More specifically, he was “in the Spirit” on the “Lord’s Day.” What does this mean? I recall someone during my seminary days saying … Continue reading
Another blog with promise, Our Online Agora. Seems like it has some good topics just from first glance. Check it out!
How is it Weedon can get a packed church for Christmas Midnight Service and only four families come to Christmas Eve service at 7:30 p.m. here? I’m just puzzled. What in the world am I doing wrong??
Though our turn-out for Christmas Eve service was a bit disappointing, we had a fine evening nevertheless, and the kids had a lot of fun opening gifts. Here are a couple of pictures of the decorated church and our family. … Continue reading
Beloved in Christ: Surely it was a glorious and joyful day when work on the tabernacle was completed, and the cloud of the Lord’s Glory filled its sacred space. This was God’s dwelling place, the tent where His people could … Continue reading
Beloved in our Lord Jesus Christ: It was a sad night, a night of gloom and despair, a night of regret and remorse, of shame and disappointment, the first night that Adam and Eve slept outside the doors of that … Continue reading