On Halloween night I took Lizzy & Martin trick-or-treating and couldn’t help but notice the small number of people out despite the absolutely beautiful weather. Where were they all at? Answer: down at the community center at a “Hallelujah Night” party put on by folks from area churches (primarily the Calvary Chapel). What’s the big deal? Why do people want to get rid of trick-or-treating? What is so evil about it? I guess I must not be as spiritually mature as those folks.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations