I received word on Sunday after church that one of my high school classmates, Henrik Christensen, passed away after battling a brain tumor for the past couple of years. He was 34 years old, and a good friend. Henrik and I were class officers together (He was pres. and I was V.P.). We also played on our high school tennis team all four years. One of our best moments was winning the men’s open doubles tournament in Miami, OK during the summer. The funeral is this Thursday in my hometown of Pittsburg, KS, and I will be heading down there on Wednesday. I will always remember Henrik’s sharp wit and sarcasm, as well as his love for tennis, current affairs (although we just about never agreed on anything political :), and books. He will be missed.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations