I forgot to mention in my previous posts that two days before we left Lizzy came down with strep-throat. Luckily for us, my wife had our doctor write prescriptions for all the kids…just in case. Well, the day we got to Redfield, Theodore came down with it. And last night, so I’m told, Martin came down with it. Susan hasn’t been around the others too much, so it is unlikely that she will get it. But we’ve got a prescription for her…just in case 🙂 What a memorable vacation this will be. My poor wife. She hasn’t had a good night’s sleep since we left Warsaw.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations