Of course, I’m talking about the Total Gym. This is really a great piece of exercise equipment. Today I pretty much just spent time getting familiar with the different exercises, and I can honestly say that I love this thing. It really isolates muscle groups. My wife and I are both going to be using this to tone up, and it even shows how to do sport-specific programs. I highly recommend even one of the lower end models. It is a lot of fun, and it is very low impact.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations