Last Friday I attended chapel at CTS (Fort Wayne) and was very pleased by the service. Rev. Ralph Schmidt was celebrant and preacher and did a very fine job, in my opinion, of both. Every sermon I have heard by him has been enjoyable. Most especially I was impressed with the music during the service. The choir was right on cue with the Introit, and the accompaniment for the ordinary was well done. One cannot fully appreciate the corporate worship and full voiced singing at Kramer Chapel until he has spent several years serving parishes where voices are subdued and only a handful of people attend midweek and Holy Week services. It was a veritable blessing!
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations