Weird title, I know. But that is how I feel after Easter. For me the Church Year really begins anew at Eastertide. I know that Advent is supposed to be the “New Year” for the Church, but for me it is now. Everything gets wiped in the past with the Resurrection of our Lord. My lack of attention to spiritual things, my lack of personal discipline and piety with regard to prayer and fasting, my sinful thoughts, words, and deeds all swallowed up by the death of Christ, and left in the grave on Easter Sunday.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations