Yesterday I served as an election judge for the Warsaw precinct, Ward 1. My wife had originally been asked by someone, but she deferred to me since she has a nursing infant right now. So I did it. I was there from 5:15 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. At the end of the day, after counting and double counting and triple counting all the ballots in our ward, I rode with another gentleman over to the county courthouse with the sealed box and all the other stuff to deliver it.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations