You mac users won’t be interested by this, but Thursday I finally decided to downgrade my Dell laptop from Windows Vista to Windows XP. Vista had some neat features, but waaaayyyy too high maintenance. Sucks battery power like a reef blower on Sponge Bob, has waaayyy too much running in the background, and has some really idiotic security features that make it difficult to use. So, for only $68.00 I had a computer tech put XP on it and it is GREAT! So much better, battery lasts much longer, and in general, is a better computer now. Yay!
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations