I’ll start. Johnny Cash–“Ring of Fire” (Let the reader understand). Any takers? Can also be hymns. Let’s have some fun. In case you’re wondering what made me think about this, my wife and I like to have music playing in the delivery room (We’re particularly fond of Rachmaninoff Vespers). I was “dancing” Theodore to sleep the other day to “Ring of Fire” and I suddenly thought of how terrible of a song that would be in the delivery room. I don’t know why, but all the kids love Cash’s songs. Maybe it’s that rythym. Whatever. Let’s think of some good ones!
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations