I can already tell you which shows I’m going to probably be hooked on this year: Journeyman, and Bionic Woman. They both look pretty cool by their premieres. Check ’em out on NBC! Oh, I might as well add “Life” to the list. It comes on right after Bionic Woman. It looks pretty cool too. I think I’m going to be a couch potato on Wednesday nights this year. I’m sure they are all a bit cheesy, but I really don’t care.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations