You will notice an addition to my blog roll. Hermeneia is a recent blog authored by an old friend from seminary, Fr. Chadius. Fr. Chadius and I used to “run” the reference desk back at Walther Library before they got really official looking and wore name tags and stuff. Anyways, many long hours were spent at that reference desk delving into the depths of Biblical theology, as Fr. Chadius may remember. I recall several conversations dealing with the relationship of Scripture to Tradition, etc. I recommend checking out his blog.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations