As I sat through our District Pre-Convention Delegate meeting today, I pondered many things. One of those things was this: One of Missouri’s chief problems is that she is too big. She has grown so huge that it is no longer possible to maintain proper supervision over her doctrine and practice. With all of the programs, committees, commissions, boards, organizations, etc. etc., it is just too big. Okay, now discuss amongst yourselves, or on this blog.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations