Last night I fought the devil in my dreams (for what seemed like a long time). In the end I won. It was really strange. If I was talking in my sleep, one might have heard such things as: “You have no power over me, you miserable louse of a creature, for Christ has defeated you in His death and resurrection!” (I’m not kidding, I really remember saying this in my dream.) It was really bizarre actually. Anyone else ever had this happen?
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations