I’ve started another blog, not to replace this one, but as more of an experiment. It is called Gladius Spiritus and it is going to be a blog devoted to the study of Exegetical Theology. It will be more of an academic blog, an opportunity for me to put into practice some of the tools that I learned while studying for my S.T.M. at CTS. Hopefully it can also become a resource for others among us who are interested in delving deeper into Holy Scripture. I got the idea reading some other blogs with similar emphases. Who knows, maybe it will eventually replace this one. I’m not sure yet. For now I will use this one for general stuff and the other one will have a more narrow focus. I guess it will be a blog more for exegetical nerds like myself. I’ll try to start posting something on it this week perhaps. For now, you are welcome to check out links that I have provided.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations