Just a quick little story about our 2 year old son, Martin. Last night Amy was rocking with him on the recliner for a little bit before bedtime, listening to a CD that I had made containing a couple of Johnny Cash songs. One of them was “Ring of Fire.” Amy would sing along with it to Martin, and as it would say, “Down, down, down, and the flames went higher,” you could hear a little voice say, “down down down” and “fire.” Same with the line, “Burns, burns, burns…” He loves that song, and also Walk the Line.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations