So this morning our 4 year old daughter Elizabeth and our 2 year old son Martin come walking into the kitchen, Lizzy with a bright smile on her face, and Martin rubbing his nose with his hand in a way only a little boy could do, and then proudly displays the booger on the end of his finger. Another difference between Lizzy and Martin is that you can tease Martin. He can take it. He’s already got a pretty thick skin I think. Lizzy doesn’t like it. She’s way more sensitive. Same with our eldest daughter Susan. I don’t know if that has anything to do with gender, but in our family at least, that’s the way it works out.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations