This is really funny, actually. I preached at my first service this morning, and somehow the sermon I used got lost between services. Oops! I didn’t realize this until just before we were getting ready to go (my family came with me over to the other congregation) and I was almost running late. So, a little quick thinking (and a printer) and whammo, I had a sermon to preach at the next parish. Thanks Fr. Beane, for that fantastic exposition of the Word of God and application to the Church’s life.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations