Tonight I am taking my family to Fairfield, IA to hear the Von Trapp Family Grandchildren in concert. For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, the von Trapp family was the Austrian family that escaped Austria during the German “Anschluss” that the “Sound of Music” was about. Their grand children apparently tour now just as they did and we get to hear them in Iowa tonight, thanks to our Keokuk Concert Association membership! We might be getting together with fellow classmate Mark Brase and his family who live in Fairfield.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations