My wife and I are American idol fans. We have been without television for about two years now, but we just couldn’t pass up a deal for dish-network, a family pack for only $19.95/month. It is mainly family type channels, but it includes Fox News. Anyway, so now that we are back in line with the rest of our culture again, we have begun to watch American idol. We thought that Gideon should not have gotten the axe. I felt sorry for the 16 year old girl that got cut. I do not think I would want to have to sing after being told that I was not advancing to the next round. That takes some serious guts.
- "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Kung Fu Panda
- Edgar Cohen on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Daniel heisner on Sedes Doctrinae: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fr. Patrick on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Rev. Paul L. Beisel on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations
- Amy on I’m a Terrible Husband, and other Overgeneralizations